Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Journey Begins

After much cogitation, followed by months of dawdling, I have finally decided to maintain a blog. So from now on, arijitdas.blogspot.com will feature the latest concoctions, events and incidents betide in Arijit Das’ life. Finally my decision to maintain a blog are unusual and I shall ratiocinate my motives, lest they be questioned.

The first internals are about to start in another couple of weeks, and the major entrance exams are just around the corner. In other words, it's finally study time, and life has become boring. No more outings with friends, no more bunking classes, and no more acts of random insanity that I usually indulge in (like walking all the way to my home; 20kms or so, taking a round trip on the outer mudrika to get my bus pass’ worth, which takes around 4hrs). So, I thought, the best way to spend this time would be to sit at home (or college), and write about my dull and boring life, so that somebody else, with an evidently as dreary life, can sit at home (or college), and read all about it.

Though comments, encouragements, and suggestions are not expected, though all those who are indolent enough to be reading this, the same would be acknowledged, and in some cases appreciated.

With all that cleared, it is time to begin.

No comments: