Sunday, December 10, 2006

Inaugural Address

PLEASE DON’T MIND!!

Dear dumbfounded duds, on this momentous occasion, I present before you set of pathetic, unplanned and near random events which in no way are related to the stupid seminar. This tragedy of emotional desperation began with a cat fight among well respected people of high standing. Egoistic clashes and fight for supreme power led to bickering and other childish audacities which nearly put the preparations out of track (not sure whether we are still on it?).

Defecting sponsors and invitees have been common place over the past week with embarrassing regularity. The polarization of the society into a few centers of power, followed up with the usual eclectic mix politics, has been of rather interest to the onlookers. The sedate posters embellish all unimportant corners of the university to minimize chances of damage to those few intellectuals who have been held captive by rising cutoffs. Banners with umpteen mistakes decorate the filthy auditorium within which the two day extravaganza of street fights brawls and a pandemonium of mindless hoodlums is about to take place.

I hope that at least a few of you will live through, to tell the story, which I am sure is going to be a spicy mix of tragedy, suspense and a few fight sequences. Now I leave you to your miseries and would pray to see you all again at the end of two days.

Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I join. It was and with me.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM.